T-Shirt Screen Printing
Ever wanted to design your own T-Shirts? Now you can with our screen printing workshop. Transform a plain T-Shirt into a work of art using our vinyl cutter and silk screen printing tools.
Please note that you will be bringing your own t-shirt for this workshop and we will be using inks that are specifically designed to stain clothing so please wear old clothes.
This introductory workshop will show you how to design your t-shirt artwork, how to use the vinyl cutter, and how to screen print. The vinyl cutter is arguably the easiest machine in The Making Rooms and it produces great stencils for screen printing.
Unleash your creativity and have a go at making your ideas into a reality at The Making Rooms.
Important: We will provide all equipment and paints, just bring along your T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater or whatever it is you want to print onto!
Following this session you will go away with:
- Your personalised T-Shirt
- A basic knowledge of how to use the vinyl cutter
- A basic knowledge of how to design products for the vinyl cutter
- A basic knowledge of screen printing and how to produce screen printed products
- Registration to The Making Rooms user list enabling access on our FREE open days
The session will begin at 10:00, please arrive before this time, ready to start at 10:00.
Registering on Eventbrite via the button below will allow you to attend this workshop.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at The Making Rooms.