Screen Print Your Own T-Shirt
Ever wanted to design your own T-Shirts? Now you can with our screen printing workshop. Transform a plain T-Shirt into a work of art using our Vinyl Cutter and Silk Screen Printing tools.
One of the easiest FabLab machines is the vinyl cutter. This introductory workshop will introduce you to these machines’ capabilities and show you how to design for its use, including making screen printing stencils.
Unleash your creativity and have a go at making your ideas into a reality in the Making Rooms. We will show you how to produce a digital design that can be vinyl cut into a stencil to be screen printed.
Important: We will provide all equipment and paints, just bring along your T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater or whatever it is you want to print onto!
Following this session you will go away with:
- Your personalised T-Shirt
- A basic knowledge of how to use the vinyl cutter
- A basic knowledge of how to design products for the vinyl cutter
- A basic knowledge of screen printing and how to produce screen printed products
- Registration to The Making Rooms user list enabling access on our FREE open days
The session will begin at 10:00, please arrive on time ( or earlier 😀 ) – registering on Eventbrite will allow you to attend this workshop.