Production 3D Printer – Industrial
The Stratasys Fortus 450mc is an industrial production 3D printer capable of printing in 9 different materials from standard to high-performance thermoplastics.
- ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ASA for UV stability and the best aesthetics
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
High-performance thermoplastics (not available for Fortus 380mc)
- ULTEM 1010 for the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic
- ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties
406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.)
All 3D printers accept the industry standard .stl files. These are 3D files which can be output from most 3D design or CAD software such as Sketchup, Solidworks, Rhino3D, AutoCAD, Blender and many more.